This is the Assembly where groups have the chance to be heard in the National Group Conscience - do they want a chance to be involved in the future of AA at the national level. GSRs are trusted servants of their groups and have been elected because they have the ability to serve in every way that the GSR is responsible to serve.
The agenda includes:
- GSR reports
- Area Committee reports
- Elections: there are vacancies for Alternate Delegate, Registrar and Treasurer
- Conference update and topics
The 2020 Topics for assembly are:
- TOPIC #009/2020 - Creation of a virtual Area/Region
- TOPIC #012/2020 - That conference considers moving all of its activities on line for a reasonable period, to be designated by Conference, as an experiment.
- TOPIC #023 - Proposal to split Area C, Eastern Region.
- TOPIC #024/2020 - For all monies received from the Australian Government for the JobKeeper payment be returned