These rules are from the Government and from the Church; they may change at short notice.
- You must wear a mask at all times when indoors.
- You must sign in, preferably with a mobile phone. A sheet of paper is provided if necessary
for first name and phone number.
- We will be in the MacDonald Hall, further back than our usual place.
- No access to the kitchen for food or drink. Bring your own drinks in a take-away bottle. Do
not bring food unless essential.
- Any rubbish you make to be taken home with you.
- Toilets are through the kitchen. Avoid touching anything while walking through.
- Do not wander through the church. Stay in our meeting room unless visiting the toilet.
- You can gather outside without a mask but avoid interrupting the meeting with your chat.