The room will be open 10 minutes before the meeting starts to "Greet Members" and 10 minutes after the end of the meeting for post meeting fellowship.
Melbourne Rise and Shine - Online Zoom Meeting
If you need help figuring out how to get on Zoom, please email our home group.
Step 11 Meeting
20 minute Meditation meeting
We read from the Daily Reflections book and share on the topic or getting current
This meeting is on Monday to Friday 12:30pm
This group requires all attendees to identify themselves with their camera. Anyone failing to comply with this request will be removed and will not be able to rejoin the meeting.
The group is seeking a new venue and hope to return to In Person meetings soon.
Word of Mouth - Online Topic discussion
Join this email list https://mailchi.mp/1f9cfdf8cfc5/yourhomemeeting to stay informed of any changes and get reminders.
Use the emailist to get zoom link or call Greg 0418345829
Steps & Traditions meeting
All attendees will have to be double vaccinated. Hot drinks will be available.
Oakleigh will be open live again. You can still be able to go on Zoom/dial in. This is not a hybrid meeting where both the live and zoom meeting are in the same room. The format and time has not changed. This is an ID meeting that starts at 8pm on a Thursday night in Melbourne Australia.
ATTENDING OAKLEIGH VIA ZOOM
Meeting ID: 789 7343 3025
ATTENDING OAKLEIGH VIA PHONE
To access Oakleigh Thursday night 8pm via smart phone - Click the 'Join by phone' button on this screen
1. Call (03) 7018 2005. Note that other AA groups besides Oakleigh also use the (03) 7018 2005 number.
2. Once you have dialled this number please put in the Oakleigh zoom id via your phone dial pad which is 789 7343 3025 and press the hash key which is this symbol #
3. There is no password for this meeting.
4. If you are the participant and not the host of the meeting the service will ask you to press # (hash) if you are a participant. Please wait for the host to let you in.
5. Please inform the host that if your mobile phone number can be viewed online by the room that the host change this to your first name.
6. If you are asked to share please press *6 This is the star button and number 6 button on your phone. The buttons allow you to unmute and mute.
7. To raise your virtual hand press *9 This is the star button and number 9 on your phone.
For any other questions please contact our group contact phone number on 0449 220 124
More detailed information about using a phone and zoom can be found at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-Meeting-by-Phone
A 20 minute meeting focusing on Step 11 (review, prayer, mediation)