How to Connect to an Online Zoom Meeting
To join the meeting:
You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a Zoom meeting close to you and on the day/time you need on the Meetings page.
- Click on the green 'Join Zoom Meeting' button shown Join Zoom Meeting.
- You may be instructed to download the zoom application. Follow the instructions.
- You may have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on ”Test your Audio”
- Click on either the “Join with Video" or "Join without Video" button.
- You are now in the meeting! As with all AA meetings, please wait for the chairperson to indicate it's your turn to share. (You may want to mute your microphone when you are not sharing.)
See this page for more information from Zoom.
The meeting times listed are listed in AEDT Australian Eastern Daylight Time - UTC+10:00.
Joining via phone
If you prefer to join the meeting by phone, you can dial in using this phone number:
When prompted, enter the meeting ID number (shown above the button on this website) followed by the hash key #.
If you are not in Victoria, Australia you can find a local number you can use here https://zoom.us/zoomconference
If you are dialing in, you can put your phone on mute until you are speaking. *6 to mute, *6 to unmute.
See this page if you would like help in setting an AA Zoom meeting for your group.